Motion Perfect is designed to make setup, diagnostics, commissioning and using our range of Motion Coordinators as simple as possible. It provides the user with an easy to understand Windows based interface for rapid application development, controller configuration and monitoring of controller processes.
Motion Perfect v3 is the all-new interface for the Motion Coordinator 4 range.
Motion Perfect v3 has been developed using the latest .NET and WPF technologies from Microsoft. Designed from the ground up to make setup, diagnostics, commissioning and using our range of Motion Coordinators even more straight-forward.
It provides the user with an easy to understand Windows based interface for rapid application development, controller configuration and monitoring of controller processes.
Motion Perfect v 3 has the following NEW features to increase speed of development on Trio controllers and improve the user’s experience compared to the previous generation:
- New clear connection modes... MPv3 can connect to the Motion Coordinator MC4 range in Direct, Tool or Synchronous mode, allowing connection at a level that is appropriate to the operations needed.
- Tree view of Motion Coordinator and Project... See all the controller and project information in one place, via a familiar intuitive display.
- Window docking... Allows the user even more flexibility in how the Motion Perfect desktop is laid out.
- Improved program editor... The TrioBASIC editor appears in a tabbed layout and includes enhanced breakpoint handling, NEW bookmarks, auto commenting and scope checking.
- Support for IEC 61131-3 included... The program editor can be used to create and edit IEC 61131-3 programs in Structured Text, Function Block, Sequential Function Chart and Ladder.
- Enhanced Axis Parameter display... Choose which parameter groups to display and which parameters to see live in a continuously updated window.
- Improved data viewers... The VR and TABLE viewers can be set to display non-contiguous data ranges and with auto-updating enabled will provide a live display of the values.
- RTC Synchronisation... View the contents of the Motion Coordinator’s real-time clock (where fitted) and synchronise it with the PC clock at the touch of a button.
- All-new project resolution dialogues... When connecting to the Motion Coordinator a completely new set of windows will guide you through the process of synchronising the controller’s project with the copy on the PC.
- Support for multiple controllers... View any amount of controllers running from one instance of Motion Perfect v3